- 1 Lead plus 2 volunteers
- Solicit at least three quotes for printing the brochure and submit to the Board for approval
- Establish a timeline for providing images to Graphic Sky, proofing, and printing in order to meet deadlines, such as the insert for the New Mexican, and other distribution activities.
- Arrange to have artists proof and confirm all of their images and info to be printed in the Brochure
- Arrange to provide the following to Graphic Sky to populate the brochure template:
- Artist contact information (phone number, email, website, studio address)
- Identification of those artists who:
- Are demonstrating
- Belong to SFSE365
- The artists’ studio numbers
- The images supplied by the artists
- List of donors, including logo images for the top donors
- Select artist images for the front and back covers and provide them to Graphic Sky
- Provide Graphic Sky with updates of new Tour information (e.g., dates, times, locations, Board members, updated information for p. 4, etc.
- Arrange for at least three people proof the brochure for content, artist information, image framing, typos, dates, etc.; have Graphic Sky make corrections
- Send corrected version to all artists to review their information/images; have Graphic Sky make corrections
- Arrange for at least three people to perform a final proofing review
Printing and Distribution
- Have Graphic Sky submit the final proof to the printing company
- Coordinate with the Distribution Committee to have some of the brochures:
- delivered to the New Mexican for inserts,
- picked up by Brochure Distribution, and
- picked up by the Tour Distribution Committee for distribution by their volunteers
Update (or create) ‘how to’ / handover documentation as needed; note ways to improve the process in the following year and post to DropBox at the end of the year.