- 1 Lead plus 5 volunteers
Donation Campaign Plan – Start about 6 months out
- Review and update donor letters, donor levels and donor forms.
- Review donor lists from past years.
- Assign past donors to committee members. Provide them with donor letters and form files to print and take with them.
- Identify and solicit new donors.
- Work with Social Media Committee Chair to develop social media campaigns to attract donations.
- Work with Social Media Committee Chair to develop a donation button on Facebook.
- Consider ‘prizes’ for artists who bring in the most $donations and #donors.
- Obtain from the Treasurer the spreadsheet listing donors and payments received.
- Use spreadsheet to develop donor poster for Preview Gallery.
- Work with the Brochure and Website Committee chairs to review donor list on back page of the brochure and on website.
- Request logos from top level donors and post to DropBox for easy access by Brochure and Website Committees
- Work with the Treasurer to send any W-9 forms, as requested by donors, and to send 501(c)(3) letters to donors.
- Consider sending with hand-written thank you notes.
- Update (or create) ‘how to’ / handover documentation as needed; note ways to improve the process in the following year and post to DropBox at the end of the year.