- 1 Lead plus 3 to 6 volunteers
- Identify outreach opportunities to
- bring people to the Tour,
- attract artists to sign up for the Tour and/or SFSE365,
- identify emerging artists for the EEAF, and
- raise awareness of the name and logo of the Santa Fe Studio Arts Collective and SFST
- Schedule and coordinate outreach locations
- Farmers’ Market
- School info tables
- Ski Santa Fe Plein Air Festival
- Coordinate ‘out-reach workshops’: Social Media, Photo Image Processing, How-to-Prepare-for-the-Tour, etc.
- Find speakers
- Set dates
- Reserve space at the Southside Library
- Arrange for emails to be sent announcing such events with workshop information
- Print hand-outs
- Set up and take down the room (e.g., tables, chairs, and audio/visual connections).
Update ‘how to’ / handover documentation as needed; note ways to improve the process in the following year and post to DropBox at the end of the year.