- 1 Lead plus 3 volunteers
- Update the current application/registration form and present it to the SFSAC Board for approval.
- Provide the approved form to the Website Committee Chair to update the online form.
- Review and test the online form for functionality
- Review online registration submissions for completeness; follow up as necessary and update the online registration form for any changes/additions
- Verify the studio address is no more than 10 miles from the Palace of the Governors using Google maps and follow up if necessary
- Verify the artist has a working website representing their work and follow up if necessary
- Send registration confirmation email to the applicant AFTER confirming with the Treasurer that we have received the registration payment.
- When registration has closed, export the online database to Excel and clean it up [upper/lower case consistency and address consistency (e.g. Rd vs Road, St. vs Street, St. vs St)]
- Distribute the cleaned up and finalized registration spreadsheet to the Website Committee Chair.
Update (or create) ‘how to’ / handover documentation as needed; note ways to improve the process in the following year and post to DropBox at the end of the year.