The Social Media Committee creates and implements a plan to promote the Santa Fe Studio Tour across social media platforms.
Committee Size: I Lead + 6 Volunteers
- Receive approved budget from Treasurer
- Develop timing and content plan for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, coordinating with relevant Committee heads, with execution to begin 3 months prior to Tour
- Solicit Content and images from artists
- Train Volunteers to post according to plan and monitor
- Monitor results and report to Board
- Document process and suggest improvements
Helpful skills: Familiarity with social media platforms, light graphic design skills (using Canva, for example) a plus but not required.