- 1 Lead plus 6 volunteers
Social Media Plans
- Establish budget with Treasurer for Board approval
- Develop annual campaign for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter (activity escalates 3 months prior to Tour)
- Review & update content requirements for regular postings
- Work with the Board to develop timing of informational postings, e.g., Preview Gallery times, etc.
- Work with the Website Committee Chair to coordinate informational postings and links
- Update email requests for content & work with email admin to solicit content & images from artists
- Place content from artists on DropBox
- Train & monitor volunteers’ posting activities according to plan
- Monitor public engagement and report to Board
- Document social media plans and public engagement & post to DropBox at the end of the year
Update (or create) ‘how to’ / handover documentation as needed; note ways to improve the process in the following year and post to DropBox at the end of the Tour.